- Find 6% of $84.50.
- Find 4% of 1,278.
- What is 210% of $158.75?
- What is 45%of $10.80?
- During the winter, Green Art, a landscaping service, contacted 1,200 homeowners. Of these, 15% hired the company to do work at their homes. How many homeowners hired Green Art?
Use the graph to answer questions 6 and 7.
- Angelo earns $2,080 per month. What amount is deducted from his pay each month?
- Of Angelo's $2,080 monthly earnings, how much is his take-home pay?
- $3.75 is 75% of what amount?
- 15% of what number is 9.6?
- 35% of what amount is $157.50?
- $26.88 is 24% of what amount?
- Jeff's insurance paid $7,500 for his surgery, If the insurance paid 80% of the total bill, what was the amount of the total bill?
- Last year Florence paid 15% of her annual income in federal income tax. If her tax bill was $3,555, what was her annual income?
Refer to the following information to answer question 14.
89% of CAA Members Vote to Elect Elena Richards
- If 178 members voted for Elena, how many did not vote for her?
(Hint: You need to find the base, but the base is not the final answer.)
Complete Test Preparation for the GED Test 2014 by Steck-Vaughn