The dot plot below shows the number of runs scored by a baseball team in the month of April.
- The team wants to add data for the month of May. The May scores are listed below. Add these values to the dot plot.
0, 2, 9, 5, 5, 13, 2, 9, 5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 5
- What does each dot represent?
- What is the highest number of runs the team has scored in a game?
Refer to the following information to answer question 4 through 6.
Christoper started to draw a box plot to show the spread of the data in the table to the right. His work is shown below.
- Complete the box plot by adding the missing points and drawing the missing lines.
- What is the median of this data?
- Which quarter of the data is the most spread out?